No other destination has generated as much awed admiration from guests as Antarctica. Nowhere else on earth is like it, and no one else delivers it in the style and comfort you will enjoy with Seabourn. A hand picked expedition team brings experience, knowledge and passion to insightful lectures, on-deck viewing and excursions ashore. Combine Antarctica with the grandeur of the Chilean Fjords and Patagonia. Experience all the adventure and all the amenities aboard Seabourn Quest.
Journey to the seventh continent in unparalleled luxury
Antarctica’s Magical Moments:
– complimentary zodiac landing in Antarctica each day, conditions permitting
– digital photography workshops
– Seabourn parka and backpack
– inspiring Seabourn Conversations with special guest speakers
– guidance from the expedition leader and a team of specialists
– opportunities for frequent wildlife sightings from the ship and on shore
– expedition team outfitted with Swarovski Optik high-precision, long-range binoculars for complimentary use.
On Shore Adventures
At the heart of your Antarctic adventure will be a complimentary daily zodiac landing. These rugged, stable little boats are like magic carpets that ferry you between the ship and the White Continent. The experienced drivers are also avid naturalists, scientists, photographers and lecturers who accompany you ashore to enrich your experience. In the crisp air, threading among towering, sculptural monuments of glowing blue ice, you will be more than simply transferred – you will be transported.
Seabourn Quest has been specially outfitted with generous amenities to enhance every moment in Antarctica, including:
– exclusive “Caviar on the Ice” and other special deck events
– open-air bouillon and hot chocolate bar
– warm, freshly baked cinnamon rolls, doughnuts, waffles and other pastries on deck
– hot toddies, Tom & Jerry’s, hot buttered rum and other warming cocktails
– warming Antarctic entrées added to all dining menus
– thicker, extra-cozy blankets for relaxing outdoors
Stay Warm with a Complimentary Parka
Great care has been taken to ensure you explore Antarctica and Patagonia at the highest level of comfort. Each cruise guest will receive a complimentary two-in-one parka to use during your voyage and to keep as a memento of your Antarctic experience, as well as a small, lightweight and water resistant backpack.
Source: Seabourn: the cruise collection 2016 & 2017