Adventure of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, Mariner of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, Voyageur of the Seas
The Voyageur Class has all the excitement of a vibrant city at sea, starting with the Royal Promenade – Royal Caribbean’s own Main Street USA. It’s a broad avenue lined with designer boutiques, unique shops and live entertainment venues – not to mention speciality restaurants serving up top-notch cuisines.
Innovation at Sea
The view from the top of the rock wall is awesome. If guests prefer their kicks closer to the ground, there are plenty of sea-level activities to keep everyone happily occupied.
– New Flowrider surf simulator now on Voyageur of the Seas
– One of the largest rock-climbing walls at sea
– Full-size volleyball and basketball courts
– A 9 hole mini-golf course
– Adults-only Solarium lets you kick back and catch some rays
– Vitality Spa and Fitness Center
– Royal Promenade – Stroll down the heart of the ship for shopping or to enjoy a drink
More Dining Options
– A spectacular three-story dining room featuring wines and cuisine from around the globe
– Johny Rockets whips up juicy burgers, fries and thick old-fashioned shakes
– Portofino (Explorer of the Seas)
– Giovanni’s Table (Adventure, Mariner, Navigator and Voyageur of the Seas)
– Chops Grille (Mariner, Navigator and Voyageur of the Seas)
– Izumi Japanese Cuisine (Navigator and Voyageur of the Seas)
– Sabor Modern Mexican (Navigator of the Seas)
More than 230 Balcony and Stateroom suites beautifully appointed with soothing, comfortable interiors
– Balcony staterooms provide glorious vistas of the ocean
– Most suites include a separate bedroom with a Royal king-size bed, living room, and in some cases, a baby grand piano (coming soon on Explorer of the Seas)
– Virtual Balcony Staterooms on Voyageur of the Seas
– Accessible staterooms for guests with disabilities are available on all our ships
– Promenade View Staterooms – Guests can catch all the action below from their own private windows.
You’ve Earned Some Playtime
Eight blackjack tables, 3 roulette wheels and plenty of slots are just part of the fun at the casino. Later, guests can cut loose on the dance floor or sit down to a full Broadway-style show in our theater.
– Casino Royale
– A world-class nightclub where guests can dance the night away
– Enjoy a show that rivals anything on Broadway, or stop into one of our live club venues for everything from jazz to pop to comedy.
Source: Royal Caribbean Guide 2015-2016